DmC Devil May Cry: Definitive Edition User Reviews
Damn, Devil May Cry was cool! It's a series that indulged on over the top elements that offer the player a good time while putting them in places with gothic architecture, given that it was originally meant to be a Resident Evil game. But with time comes a need to change things up, and with Capcom thinking that they can't keep the series relevant, they pass off the franchise to Ninja Theory to see if they can do it any justice. Well, one goofy looking Dante design and an overhaul of the battle system later, and DmC: Devil May Cry is actually quite a rousing success. It may not feel like the...
The one thing that captures the attention of any potential buyer is what's on the box. As much as people bang on about looking up reviews and trailers, a cover can sometimes seriously speak volumes about what a game will contain. Having Devil May Cry on the box with some black haired guy who has the same fashion sense as Dante from that series made me think "hmm, awesome, we get to play as somebody completely different". But then I remember long before the game came out that the guy on the box... is actually a redesign of Dante because Ninja Theory, the developers Capcom trusted to continue...
Based on 2 reviewsWrite a review
- DmC Definitive Edition Platinum Club 1
- installing missions? 0
- Who else likes Dante's new look? 4
- DMC 5 save games 0
- General Discussion 20
- Devil May Cry Shoutout Thread! 5
- Ninja Theory teases unannounced project in 'Website Intro' video, thankful for a great generation 8
- Neoseeker reviews DmC: Devil May Cry 18
- Anyone enjoying this? (Spoilers and stuff) 10
- Vergil's Downfall Level 1 1
- DmC: Vergil's Downfall 11
- Vergil's Downfall DLC for DmC: Devil May Cry dated for early March, Bloody Palace arrives with trailer 6