Game Info
Dive: The Medes Islands Secret recreates underwater scenes from 10 different real locations from around the world, with large levels filled with enemies, mazes, dangers and treasures. It contains an economic system that will enable players to exchange or upgrade their diving equipment, which is required to reach the deepest mysteries.
Help John Sanders on this adventure and find with him the Secret of Medes Islands!
- Spectacular graphics. The marine flora and fauna have been recreated in detail, making the most of the Wii’s graphics and storage capacities and of the WiiWare service.
- 3 Levels of difficulty. Three different levels of difficulty have been prepared, suited to the requirements of the players.
- 10 Levels: Accompanied by 10 different real locations. During his adventure, John Sanders will travel to the Medes Islands, Cap de Creus, Cayman Islands, Tortuga Island, Bermuda or Santorini.
- Size of the Levels: The levels are very large and filled with mazes and enemies that will make it difficult to achieve the objectives.
- Treasures: There is a wide variety, from sunken ships to ancient underwater civilizations.
- Reusability: With different objectives at each level, players can return to any one of them to complete them, lengthening the total playing time.
- Shop: Economy system and ability to manage diving equipment. Without the necessary upgrades, players will not be able to reach certain areas of the game. Players can upgrade their Wetsuit, Diving Cylinders, Fins, Speargun and Diving Torch.
- Achievements: Where the treasures and discoveries achieved by the player during the adventure can be viewed.
- Expedition Diary: Where John Sanders will reveal the different plots in the game’s story.
- Enemies of all types, from giant Octopuses to Sharks, as well as Barracudas,Jellyfish or Manta Rays.
- Use of the most relevant features of the WiiRemote
- Orchestral soundtrack that accompanies the entire game and was composed by El Topo Negro."
 Wii Points Cost
North America: 1000 Points Europe: 1000 Points Australia: 1000 Points