Dishonored: Definitive Edition User Reviews
Despite what any paid reviewer will tell you, the stealth genre is practically dead. Most of the old guard have degraded into action games with maybe the odd stealth segment or some minor stealth influence – the biggest offender being Splinter Cell: Conviction. Ugh. That's not to mention the fact that Metal Gear Solid 4 was more concerned with boring you to death with 30 minute cutscenes than actual stealth gameplay. Worst yet, I'll probably be collecting social security checks by the time Thief 4 comes out. But there's always hope. Meet Dishonored, a product by Arkane Studios... who brough...
Framed for the murder of the empress he was to protect, Corvo awaits his execution from the prison cells beneath a corrupt, industrial era empire. The setting is fictional, of course, but huge draw distances lined with puffing smoke stacks on a polluted, yellow watered lakefront work a kind of realistic wonder with Dishonored -- the Unreal Engine 3 always full of surprises, it seems. And you'll get to see plenty of it, as a resistance movement called the Loyalists have researched your personal history and have found it worth their while in breaking you out of jail, recruiting you, Corvo, as...
- Dishonored 2 forum is up! 0
- E3 2015: Dishonored Definitive Edition for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One confirmed 2
- Dishonored Definitive Edition 1
- Dan & Jon Licht performing "Honor For All" Live in LA 0
- [VIDEO] A Funny review for Dunwall City Trilas 0
- Dishonored 2 could be revealed at E3 2014, leaked image suggests 7
- How to possess (PC)? 3
- The Royal Physician 0
- Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition coming in October, with $40 price tag and a sweet new cover 3
- Should I buy this? 3
- How are you going to play? 12
- Square off against the Brigmore Witches as Dishonored DLC arrives today, gameplay trailer too 0
- Dishonored 22016