Digimon World review
Are You Ready To Play?
Musics,game skin and arena system are excellent.Best are graphics,of course.The bad:
Sometimes game becomes complicated,and you don't know what to do.Also,there are a lot of Digimons,and you can only raise 54 of them.And,this game has a lot of bugs and glitches,sometimes they make your game freeze and can spoil your Memory Card.That's the bad point.Summary:
Bandai have a very good job at making this gameigimon World.
You can take care of your Digimon-you can sleep it,feed it,and others-and train your Digimon,also you can discover new places with your partner.They are very good.
Also,you can challenge with enemy Digimons,and you can learn new attacks from them.Each place contains different enemies.You will enjoy places:Misty Trees,Freezeland,Beetle Land and more.
At this game,you will face with mini games such as curling,arena and fishing.
There are 54 Digimon that you can raise,and there are 5 digimon stages:Fresh,In-Trainibng,Rookie,Champion and Ultimate.
The game's goal is recruiting all Digimon to File City-That's what Jijmon want from you.
Play and seeigimon World is waiting for you!
- Anyone ever got 10 in Curling? 39
- The Secret to Learning Techniques - Finally Uncovered 78
- Sukamon Weight Glitch 6
- Share Glitches/Secrets Here 26
- The haunting of the MP 19
- Complete Digivolution Guide. 38
- General Digimon Recruitment 28
- Is bonus try rigged if so? 4
- Do stats even matter when digivolving? 3
- Botamon VS Machinedramon, plus some other random videos 1
- No Gym, No Stat-Boosting Items, No Monzaemon, 100% Challenge 4
- Introductions Thread 328