Digimon World review
The Digipet PSX version
Everything but the.....The bad:
Horrible glitches Which includes Giromon's Jukebox,Grey Lord's Mansion,etc.Summary:
THIS IS THE REAL THING!!!!I've got the digipet...ish digivice before.Now it on Playstation!There's so many things you can do in this game,It's just like having a pet...except pets don't fight battles.You master techniques and fight bosses and enemys.
There are 4 babies,4 in-trainings,9rookies,ALOT OF CHAMPIONS(strong..very strong),16 normal ultimates,2 Megas,3 GS Megas.This game is super,but ,like i said,it has some nasty glitches that can freeze your game so DO be careful.
The Last boss Is so Damn HARD,but if your digimon is strong,it's easy.After finishing the game,Reload the game and continue your quest to destroy Analogman.And you can do fun things like or should i say challenges like obtaining all the 'EXTRAORDINARY' medals.If you need help on the game,check out the faqs or...
check out the DMW neoseeker forum!
About the author
- The Secret to Learning Techniques - Finally Uncovered 78
- Sukamon Weight Glitch 6
- Share Glitches/Secrets Here 26
- The haunting of the MP 19
- Complete Digivolution Guide. 38
- General Digimon Recruitment 28
- Is bonus try rigged if so? 4
- Do stats even matter when digivolving? 3
- Botamon VS Machinedramon, plus some other random videos 1
- No Gym, No Stat-Boosting Items, No Monzaemon, 100% Challenge 4
- Introductions Thread 328
- Which Digimon do you prefer from Digimon World 1? 1