Digimon World review
The Digipet PSX version
Everything but the.....The bad:
Horrible glitches Which includes Giromon's Jukebox,Grey Lord's Mansion,etc.Summary:
THIS IS THE REAL THING!!!!I've got the digipet...ish digivice before.Now it on Playstation!There's so many things you can do in this game,It's just like having a pet...except pets don't fight battles.You master techniques and fight bosses and enemys.
There are 4 babies,4 in-trainings,9rookies,ALOT OF CHAMPIONS(strong..very strong),16 normal ultimates,2 Megas,3 GS Megas.This game is super,but ,like i said,it has some nasty glitches that can freeze your game so DO be careful.
The Last boss Is so Damn HARD,but if your digimon is strong,it's easy.After finishing the game,Reload the game and continue your quest to destroy Analogman.And you can do fun things like or should i say challenges like obtaining all the 'EXTRAORDINARY' medals.If you need help on the game,check out the faqs or...
check out the DMW neoseeker forum!
About the author
- General Digimon Recruitment 30
- How can you get an Ultimate Digimon ??? 14
- BEWARE!!!! 19
- Complete Digivolution Guide. 56
- chain melon 19
- any 1know how to get mega seadramon 31
- my tanemon is alreadi 10 yrs old, but has not evolved to a rookie!! 14
- [Question]Card Shop 15
- Digivice 14
- Digivolving 6
- Info on getting digimon to city (Part 1) 16
- How to win EVERY TIME the bonus try (epsxe needed) 0
- Digimon World DS2006