America's unluckiest cop is having another very bad day. John McClane returns to save his kidnapped daughter in this 1st-person action/adventure. Traverse several distinct locations – including a return to Nakatomi Plaza in an original storyline that takes place several years after the last movie.
Take on the role of the heroic cop, John McClane. Protect and rescue innocent Los Angeles citizens-and his daughter Lucy-as this non-stop action-packed Die Hard storyline unfolds. This game brings to the Nintendo GameCube easy to use controls, superbly detailed environments and explosive gameplay.
- New Storyline featuring the characters from the original film, new characters and the actual voice of Reginald Vel Johnson, Officer Powell from the Die Hard film.
- Hero Mode As John McClane you take on multiple bad guys at one time as you fire off 6 shots before your enemy can shoot even once.
- Advanced AI Enemies hide behind corners when reloading and react differently according to where they are hit. Be careful - they will not think twice about killing hostages if you make a wrong move.
- Weaponry Dual weapons for more fire power and an awesome arsenal including night vision goggles, a sniper rifle, uzis and more.
- Stealth Gameplay Use enemy hostages in order to save others and take out enemies.
- Dynamic Cinema Cam (DCC) which provides seamless camera shots within the game such as following a bullet, fast cuts and slow motion death effects.