In the sequel to the best selling game Diablo by Blizzard Entertainment, players have the ability to choose from 5 new character classes, explore expanded worlds and play with all new and improved weapons and magic.
- Five all-new character classes with unique attributes and abilities.
- Four different, fully populated towns complete with wilderness areas.
- Multiple dungeons, caverns, and crypts in every town for players to explore.
- Expanded world, filled with all-new quests, weapons, spells, armor, monsters, and non-player characters.
- Advanced combat system, incorporating class-specific fighting techniques and spells.
- Full Multiplayer support, including Internet play over Battle.netÂ®.
- Optional 3Dfx and Direct3D support.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows® 2000 (Req. local admin access), 95, 98, or NT 4.0 Service Pack 5
Pentium® 233 or equivalent
32 MB RAM
650 MB available hard drive space
4X CD-ROM drive
DirectX compatible video card
Multiplayer PC System Requirements and Options
64 MB RAM
Open Battle.net game Creators and TCP/IP game Hosts: 128MB RAM recommended (256MB RAM in games with over 4 players)
950 MB available hard drive space
28.8 Kbps or faster modem
TCP/IP Network or Battle.net® (Requires low-latency Internet connection with support for 32-bit applications)
Optional PC 3D Acceleration:
Supports Glide and Direct 3D compatible video cards with at least 8MB of video RAM. Direct 3D requires 64 MB of system RAM