Approximately 20 years after the events depicted in Deus Ex, The World is only beginning to recover from a Catastrophic worldwide depression.
In the Chaotic period of recovery, several religious and political factions see an opportunity to re-shape a worldwide governament to their agendas, understanding that the right moves now could determine the shape of human society for decades- even centruries- to come.
In this techno-nightmare, take part in the dark struggle to raise the world from its own ashes.
That freedom to choose a play style set Deus Ex apart from other games and DX2 takes the idea further - a deeper simulation than ever before offers players even more control over the action. DX2 features a more powerful physics system, startlingly believable AI, dramatically enhanced character modeling and animation, a groundbreaking sound propagation system and state-of-the art lighting and graphics. The game systems contribute materially to gameplay, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, and beginning to end.
- An action-packed first-person thriller with intense shooter and role-playing elements.
- True player choice provides the most advanced go-anywhere-do-anything freedom in a video game to date. This sandbox-shooter molds itself to the player's play-style and strategy - the real-time choice of violence, stealth, computer hacking or negotiation allow the player ultimate freedom of self expression.
- Countless tools and biomods enable the player to achieve objectives with dramatic flair - see through walls, run faster than cars, leap 40 ft in the air, regenerate critical body damage and become radar invisible to your foes.
- Sequel to the 35+ Game Of the Year award winning game Deus Ex.
- Invisible War is the most technologically advanced games developed yet, exploiting the technical manifest of the XBOX and pushes the envelope of the latest PC graphics cards.
- Benchmark Setting Graphics - a new benchmark in graphics quality for a video game, this game delivers the most realistic atmosphere and environments to date.
- State-of-the-art physics system, allowing for unprecedented interaction with objects in the world.
- Intense stealth gameplay, where darkness and sound affect enemy awareness.
- Artificial Intelligence - with an uncannily intuitive AI system, characters have a real awareness of the world that they populate and guard.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows 98SE or higher (Windows 95/NT not supported)
Intel Pentium 4 1.3ghz (or AMD Atlon XP equivalent)
256 MB of RAM
32 MB DirectX 9.x compatable graphics card
100% DirectX 9.x compatable sound card
4x CD-ROM Drive
2 GB of Free HD Space