It's the new millennium. Civilization is near collapse. The world economy is in chaos. The middle class no longer exists. Deadly viruses have ravaged the earth's population. Terrorism runs rampant. From this maelstrom of violence and suffering an ancient conspiracy bent on world domination emerges from the shadows of legend. The conspirators' greatest strength? No one believes they exist. No one but you.
- The game that incorporates role-playing, action, adventure, and 1st person shooter genres into a chaotic blend of real world conspiracies, cliffhangers and plot twists.
- Explore a richly simulated world of unparalleled interactivity, engineered to react logically to your every action. The decisions and consequences are yours.
- A globe-hopping, epic adventure. Travel the world from New York to Paris to Hong Kong exploring locations recreated from detailed maps, blueprints and photographs.
- Character interaction that matters. How you choose to deal with scores of NPC's affects the outcome of the game, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, start to finish.
- Invent a compelling alter ego. Employ nanotech augmentations and determine which weapons and objects you need to survive.
- Will you be the charismatic master manipulator, the shrewd and stealthy tactician, or the deadly avenging angel?
- Additions unique to the Game of the Year Edition:
- The Game of the Year Edition now includes DX Multiplayer. DeathMatch and Team Deathmatch plus 5 new multiplayer maps and a built-in search engine for multiplayer servers.
- Bonus Soundtrack CD contains 30 tracks remixed for higher audio quality.
 Hardware Requirements
300 Mhz Pentium® II or equivalent
Windows® 95 or higher
64 MB RAM
DirectX® 7.0a compliant 3d accelerated video card
DirectX® 7.0a compliant sound card
DirectX® 7.0a or higher
4x CD ROM-Drive
150 MB uncompressed hard drive space
Keyboard and Mouse