Deus Ex: Human Revolution User Reviews
Deus Ex: Human revolution has been around for a while, but for me, there has always been ‘something else to play’. As a sequel to the critically acclaimed Deus Ex of 2001, it naturally generated a lot of public interest, and is a game that I probably should have played a lot sooner. In a time when RPG-shooters are becoming increasingly popular, Deus Ex: Human Revolution (DE:HR) stands out as one of the better titles which could quite easily eat away into your spare time.
Sci-Fi has always fascinated me, and I particularly like it when a setting really grabs me. Set 25 years before the origin...
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is the third entry in the Deus Ex series, as well as being a prequel to the first Deus Ex. Set 25 years prior to the original you catch a glimpse of the darker future to come as you play Human Revolution, with the rise of human augmentation technology (improving human abilities to the borderline superhuman) being central to the story. The game is full of vibrant colors washed with a sepia palette to further enhance that cyberpunk feel to the game, you can feel as you travel to locations across the globe the differences in atmosphere, where as Detroit can feel open ...
The third instalment in a critically-acclaimed series? A unique approach to a neglected genre? Developed by a brand new studio owned by gaming giants Eidos and published by the iconic Square Enix? For a game that really should tick all the boxes, I’m really disappointed to say that I flat-out can’t see what all the fuss is about.
Released for console in August 2011, Deus Ex: Human Revolution is set in 2027 as a prequel to previous Deus Ex instalments. A priori, the game should be excellent, and it’s certainly received accolades from professionals and gamers alike. Players assume the role of ...
- Your Essential Upgrades 0
- Just started. 12
- Typhoon 3
- 10 MM pistol 0
- Code for last Ebook in Megan's Safe? 3
- Augmented Edition Content Code (Xbox) 1
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut heading to PC, PS3, and 360, fixes the boss battles and more 7
- Foxiest of the Hounds 22
- Deus Ex: The Fall teased by Eidos Montreal, more information on June 6 4
- April Fool's Day: Deus Ex: Human Defiance takes the franchise 8-bit, because the future lies in the past 12
- Square Enix trademarks Deus Ex: Human Defiance, could be the title of the in-development movie 14
- is this game worth the buy? 21