This is a one of a kind third-person shooter and you assume the role of Jack Slate. A rogue ex-cop who has been sent to prison after being framed for murdering his own father. You must clear your name by taking down some of the most vicious criminals in Grant City. Jack must use variety of different weapons to aid him in his quest for justice.
Jack Slate, an innocent cop sentenced to death, makes a daring escape from the Iron Point Maximum-Security Penetentiary. Driven to bring the criminal element that framed him to justice, Slate hunts the hunters in this gritty, crime-noir inspired epic. With super-charged game play, jaw-dropping graphics and hard-boiled storytelling, Dead to Rights raises the bar on the crime action-thriller genre.
- Classic film noir style inspired by Hong Kong action movies and hardboiled detective novels. The twisting plot, seedy citizens of Grant City and high adrenaline action leave players wanting more.
- Provides an intense and adult experience with great depth and detail that can't be defined within existing game genres
- More than a dozen game mechanics including diving, rolling, punching, kicking, and lethally disarming enemies in a variety of over-the-top ways
- Jack's canine partner helps Jack investigate crime scenes, sniff out bombs, retrieve weapons and attack enemies.
- Movie quality production- Screenwriter Flint Dille (G. I. Joe, Transformers series), movie music composer Kevin Manthei (Resident Evil, Air Force One, Halloween H20), sound effects/design firm GDH Digital (Star Trek, Babylon 5) and Weddington Productions (Lethal Weapon 4, Die Hard, Training Day) were brought in. Smashcut (The Matrix, Fight Club) was hired for motion capture effects and stunts.
- Use of advanced technology- Dolby Digital sound effects, 16:9 anamorphic wide screen support and bump-mapping pixel shading
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III 500 MHz
128 MB RAM
8 MB DirectX-compatible 3D accelerator
DirectX-compatible sound card
4x CD-ROM drive
600 MB hard-disk space