Dead Rising User Reviews
- As you would expect, it's a survival game and they're always quite interesting to begin with.
- The use of the camera is a good feature, as you can take a screenshot of something at any time.
- The multiple story options are good. It's always good to play a game with versatility.
- Multiple boss fights.
- Always good fun to just go into the centre of the mall and mess up some zombies!
- A long 72 hour (game time) story mode with twists and turns.
- A nice variety of costumes to choose from.
- Some good skills to learn, to take out your zombie enemies.
- A wide variety of weapons to choose from, including a lot of scenery in the game.
- The saving system is dumb. A next generation console game, and you can only have one saved file? A bit stupid if you ask me.
- Although the game was released over 2 years back, the graphics aren't too good for an Xbox 360 game in my opinion.
- Repetition is a major bad for me here. You'll find yourself doing the same thing over and over again, even in psychopath fights.
- The zombies are ridiculously stupid and slow, but all of a sudden when they grab a hold of you, they're really powerful and fast?
- When rescuing survivors, they do their very worst to try and stay alive. Even if you give them a weapon, they won't do much to defend themselves.
In this game, you are a photojournalist named Frank West who has recently heard the news about a zombie outbreak in the city of Willamette. His friend, Ed DeLuca drops him off at the helipad on top of the mall via helicopter, and tells him he will be back in 3 days (72 hours) to pick him up. Before they get there, you get to take some photos with Frank's camera as they take their journey in the helicopter. Below, you see a massive amount of zombies on the streets, but you are unclear on what is happening (when I say you, I mean Frank because it's really obvious to you when playing the g...
-Replay value is humongous.
-Graphics look almost like a movie at times.
-The sound effects and music are superb.
-Difficult at first.
-Physics aren't very good.
This game is superb! I personally would recommend this as the "essential" to add to GoW if you have a 360. The graphics are really great. At some points I forgot it was a game. Sadly the poor lip flapping animations reminded me..... That's the cutscenes though. In game it doesn't look quite as good. But can you really expect them to when you've got.....oh yeah, HUNDREDS of zombies attacking at once? Oh man and the sound effects. A satisfying crunch or slash sound magnifies every kill. And the music.... Oh man, it has the best music of any game ever in my opinion. There is a noticeable abse...
- Dead Rising 1 PC 0
- defeating the hella copter 33
- Need help beating isabella 15
- Convincing your parents 18
- SweetFX enabled in - Dead Rising 3 - gameplay 0
- EFF YOU, Aaron Swoop!!!!! 12
- Does anyone still play this ? 16
- Dead rising game before dead rising(2006) 1
- My opinion on Dead Rising 2 0
- Mini Guide to Level 50 and Zombie Genocider (PIC) 7
- dead rising only released in japan 0
- Dead Rising 3 Features Wishlist 1