Amy Haven went missing 5 Years ago. On the anniversary of her disappearance you, the Police Inspector who failed to find Amy, have returned to the Train Station and Hotel at Dowerton for one last time. As you attempt to solve the mystery of Amy's disappearance you must face the horrors that await you. The old buildings have deteriorated since your first investigation, so you must watch your step, and never turn your back on the darkness....for something hides there; Something evil, unknowable and hungry.
 Game Play
* A brand new, stand-alone Dark Fall horror adventure.
* From the pen of Jonathan Boakes, author of The Lost Crown.
* Explore a derelict train station & hotel, abandoned since World War 2.
* A new game engine allows full exploration and movement.
* Physically interact with the eerie setting, to really ‘feel’ the place.
* Use light as your weapon and ally, to fight the darkness.
* A hauntingly creepy stereo score, to chill, alarm and horrify.
* Explore the memories of the dead, in their own ‘Regrets’.
* Discover the true identity, and power behind, the Dark Fall itself.
* Solve a modern urban mystery, 'What Happened To Amy Haven?'
 Hardware Info
OS: Windows® Windows 7 - Vista - XP(SP2/SP3)
CPU: Pentium® IV (or equivalent recommended.)
RAM: 512 MB RAM. (1 GB RAM Recommended.)
GRAPHICS CARD & MONITOR:128 MB DirectX® 9.0C Compatible 3D accelerated video card, supporting 32bit (true color) color depth at 1024x768.
Sound: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0C Sound Card.
Aditional: Mouse, Speakers, DVD-Rom Drive.