Playing as Mario, you must stop the escaped music from causing havoc on the Mushroom Kingdom by dancing. As per most dance games it comes with a dance mat and the premise is to jump on the arrows as they come up on screen.
- 29 different songs to dance to including some of Nintendo's classics.
- 5 difficulty levels for each song (Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, and Super Hard).
- The Dance Pad allows you to play the game by dancing.
- Many different modes and mini games to play through.
 Hardware Requirements
Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix requires the touch-sensitive dance pad licensed by Nintendo which should come with the game.
This game is also known as:
- Dance Dance Revolution with Mario in Japan
- Dancing Stage: Mario Mix in Europe