The Revolution returns on Xbox with all-new modes! Enjoy Quest Mode, an adventure mode in which you clear songe to add new dancers to your group; Freestyle Mode, where you can dance to a song without having to conform to arrows; and Jukebox Mode, where you can listen to songs without having to dance to keep it going. Your Song Packs from UM1 and UM2 will work here as well.
DDR games all involve four arrow targets at the top of the screen, with music playing, and arrows rising from the bottom of the screen. When an arrow reaches its target, press that direction on the Controller or Dance Pad. Keep dancing, or you'll fail the song!
- New, exclusive game modes only on Xbox, including 'Freestyle Mode', 'Quest Mode', 'Jukebox Mode'
- Freestyle Mode allows players to dance just the way they want to any song in the game, while rewarding the completion of different combinations
- Quest Mode lets players travel "virtually" from city to city and build the ultimate dance team by completing challenging songs and routines along the way
- Jukebox Mode turns your Xbox into a music machine. Enjoy more than 65 tracks from the game
- Amazing song library with over 65 songs, including dance remixes exclusive for the Xbox
- Head-to-head online play, upload content, download new songs, via Xbox Live
Compatible with all previous downloadable song packs on Xbox Live from DDR ULTRAMIX and DDR
- ULTRAMIX 2 – 60 downloadable songs in total
- Get in shape with the 'Workout Mode' and customize your own dance steps in the 'Edit Mode'
 Hardware Requirements
For online modes, Xbox LIVE is required. A Communicator is usable, but you'll want a cord extender. A Dance Pad is HIGHLY recommended for greatest enjoyment of this game.
This game is also known as Dancing Stage Unleashed 3 in Europe.