CSI: Dark Motives User Reviews
A moment of my life
"Hey, Vic, why don't you buy the DS version of Dark Motives? You will not be forced to install again the PC version and being reminded of the constant frustration.... Well, you know, after playing Hard Evidence, you know that playing an old game is a worst thing...
- But it cost 40 euros and I will have only 10 in my wallet for the week!
- We're Wednesday, Thursday, you don't have lessons and Friday, you have nothing to buy. And you're in your writing-walkthrough period! With the DS, you'll check if the PC walkthrough is the same as DS.
- Grrrr, that means that I must find m...
Excellent wide choice of tools to give realistic settings and experience, Graphics are good! Good storylines and variety! Also great charecterisation on the part of the CSI team! You get to work With Grissom on your last case which for a CSI fan is fantastic! The legend that he is!The bad:
Some cases seem impossible without referring to forums and walkthrough's. The hints from your partners are less than helpful. The first case is too hard and the last one too easy! It doesn't seem to get harder as you go along!Summary:
CSI, you love it or hate it. Same goes for the game. CSI fans will love it no doubt. It brings together everything from the series. Great game to learn how forensics works and even interrogate the suspects yourself. You get a great adrenaline rush when finally you convict someone. If there's something to learn in this game it's that nothing is as it first appears and first impressions mean nothing!
CSI Fans buy it!! If I was going to change anything then the first case would be easier and the last one harder!!
If you've never heard of CSI or watched it then forget it!
- Case 4 Mikrosil 14
- CSI Daredevil Disaster...HELP DESPERATLEY NEEDED!!!!! 45
- missing evidence, stuck! 1
- CSI : Dark Motives Case 1... missing evidence! 8
- I HAVE THE LANGUAGE CURE!!! 2
- Please help!!!!!!!! 0
- Freak language change! 7
- Leslie's confession 10
- CSI:Dare Motives Walkthrough for Nintendo DS 32
- Case 1--stuck at the end! 2
- warrant on david mcladden 2
- Help 0