Crystalis, originally found on NES, is set in a post-apocalyptic era where magic and technology coexist. After a 100 year slumber, the hero of Crystalis awakes. Good sorcerers have used their magical powers to rebuild the Earth, but an evil sorcerer named Dragonia has combined his supernatural forces with technology to devastate the rebuilt Earth. The omly way to put an end to Dragonia's reign is to recover 4 mystical swords, and combine them to form the ultimate blade: the Sword of Crystalis.
- Based on the original NES game
- 3rd-person adventure with role-playing game elements
- Use magic to battle enemies, restore health, and transform into other characters
- Explore 10 regions to collect the 4 mystical swords
- Battery backup saves games in progress
This game is also known as God Slayer: Haruka Tenkuu no Sonata in Japan.