Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex review
Good adventure, fun objectives, lots of missions..The bad:
I found this to be just another adventure game that had nothing special. I think it was a descent game however it didn't offer anything special has I had hoped that it would. The missions were fun at first but got repetitive very quickly. They were the same old thing. Go beat up him, go open the door, go destroy this, etc.
Hopefully they'll make the Crash Bandicoot series as good as it once was with the next installment in the series.
Overall Outcome: Rent It!
About the author
- GBA extras 2
- Create Achievements for the Xbox360 3
- I KNOW THE BIGGEST CHEAT $ CRASH BANICOOT- THE WRATH OF CORTEX..... come in to see find out what it is!! 10
- crash bandicoot 0
- crash 9
- Ghost Town Time Trial help!! 1
- GOOD OR NOT 4
- Rest In Peace Crash Bandicoot 5
- Major Secret in Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex 4
- New To The Forum? Introduce Yourself 13
- Hardest Boss 3
- Gyro ball thingy help 2