Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure User Reviews
The Graphics are quite impressive.
The classic Boss Themes are in there, although swapped around in some cases.
Some familiar Stage Themes.
Not much of a Storyline.
The game follows a shallow Storyline of Cortex shrinking the Earth to a size between a few metres across and three inches across (apparently, not even the Developers can decide on that one!). Crash has to bounce, spin and slide his way through 20 Stages, plus a few Boss Battles,
The Stages are bright, and the Boss Battles are good fun. For example, Dingo-Dile fights you underwater with a torpedo launcher, and the battle with Dr. N. Gin is so well-done that you could be forgiven for thinking it was the battle from Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped! with worse Graphics. Tiny the Tiger just jumps aroun...
- this was a fun game 3
- I BEATED THE GAME AGAIN 0
- surely noine of you idots actually bought thisa game 1
- What's you Favorite Character??? 205
- 97% 12
- getting the jewels for level 12 and 20 1
- Ace of Space, or star to finish gem 0
- Fourth Level. Help!! 3
- Help me get the all boxes gem on star to finish, or was it Ace of Space? cannot remember, but...HELP!!!!!!!!!!! 0
- Easiest to Hardest Boss 3
- link game 1
- this is pathetic, but.. 9