Corpse Party: Blood Covered - Repeated Fear User Reviews
- Multiple endings for each of the five chapters, and unlockable extra scenes provide replayability
- Characters are generally likeable
- Art quality is great
- Excellent voice acting, albeit Japanese only
- Haunting soundtrack
- Excellent (and god damn scary) use of sound effects
- Great price point
- Heavy emphasis on text and exploration might turn you off
- Sprite and graphic quality isn't exactly top notch
- Art style dissonance and overall cutesy-anime look might not strike your fancy
- Lack of english voice dubbing
Warning! This review might not be suited for faint of heart, easily revolted, and scaredy-cats. Don't say I didn't warn you when you see a bunch of guts and disturbing snippets of text littering the images in this review.
Don't let the positive connotation of the word 'party' toss you, this game certainly isn't a walk through a field of flowers. Why do you think the word 'corpse' is in the title, too? Pack your barf bags, bring some pillows and turn off the lights, we're in for a wild ride.
Corpse Party was originally a game for the PC-98, which was a fancy Japan-only PC, and was developed us...