In the future the government watches over everything for the "safety of the public", society is under their complete control. Cyber links are implanted into each newborn child, marking their host with a unique ID. Cities have turned into monstrous urban centers giving the term urban sprawl a hazardous new meaning.
This is the world our protagonist, Katrin lives in. She is a recent graduate of the police academy, an excellent student, and an exceptional athlete. On this morning, she wakes up thinking that this day will be just like any other; unaware that her new assignment on the recent terror attacks plaguing the city will place her directly in the path of an evil genius.
COPS 2170: The Power of Law is a hybrid of RPG and Tactical Strategy. Players will control Katrin and her team of up to 7 police agents attempting to eliminate the criminal element in their metropolis.
- A large living futuristic world with more than 60 NPCs.
- Limitless character development possibilities.
- 200 quests to keep the player moving along the non-linear story.
- A large arsenal of lethal weapons.
- 3D game world with astonishing special effects.
- User-friendly interface and easy camera control with full rotation and zoom.
- Top quality sound effects and music properly sets the cyberpunk mood.
- Numerous vehicles from police cars to heavy space marine tanks.
- The ability to put together a team of 8 agents with different specializations.
14 large detailed maps that offer numerous tactical possibilities.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III 800 MHz
128 MB RAM
32 MB Video Card
700 MB Hard Disk Space
DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Windows Compatible Mouse and Keyboard