Conker's Pocket Tales User Reviews
1. The graphics are excellent for such a game of its console.
2. Nice storyline
3. Many worlds, never gets boring.
4. Can get from a variety of different objects to fight with.
5. It all comes down to beating the Evil Acorn!
1. Tough when trying to figure out things.
2. Hard to find presents and invites.
3. Only a one-player game.
4. Too many hidden objects.
5. False age group for game, needs to be older.
Conker's Pocket Tales is the very first in its series of games, both developed and published by Rareware. It was released in the U.S. on June 8th of 1999. Even though its an action genre type of game it's also very light-hearted and just fun for the younger ages.
When I first got the Conker's Pocket Tales, I personally thought it wasn't going to be anything special, but boy was I wrong. It's graphics were not only amazing for it's current handheld system at the time but the storyline was so great it made the game even more challenging and fun.
The story starts out with Berri, Conker's girlfr...