Conker's Bad Fur Day review
Conker's Bad Fur Day (2nd best N64 game ever).
A ton of swearing (especially the occasional bleep).
Blood (heh heh heh heh hehhhhh).
A frying pan (just stuns the little bastard).
Conker's tail can act as plane propellors.
Hmmm, the fact that we'll never see a bloodfest like this for a while (Killer 7 is the next bloodfest).
Beginning is soooo boring.
Sometimes, it's sooooo funny, you'll die a lot.
Could last you ages as you die a fair lot. Also very funny so it lasts longer due to the amout of dying.
Yeah, you can see the blood splatter and the frying pan bashing up peoples and other stuff.
You can even hear the blood splatter with surround sound. And the chocolate crumble as you're about to die. You actually hear them talking and swearing and bleeping.
Changes quite a lot. Like adventuring, shooting beetles, moving a ball of poo up a moutain or something like that.
It is a kick-ass game. If parents read this and they hate it, then they are nerds. Heed that warning, parents.
About the author
- To the developers of Conker's Bad Fur Day 0
- More money 0
- NEED PRO ASSISTANCE 0
- Help with Sloprano 0
- Game seems to be broken after "Countdown" for me. 7
- Why is The Game Rated Mature? 12
- Where are all the bees? 10
- Conker Discussion 69
- What was your favorite part??? 23
- Guards on bridge after Poo Mountain 11
- Who is the funniest character in the game? 24
- No context sensitive button for TNT blue guy 1