Eidos will pin you down in hostile territory with Crossfire - the immersive new game where you become a member of an elite team of two deniable agents hired by the government to finish the job and disappear before they are ever identified. This innovative new two-player co-op FPS allows you to seamlessly switch between the two members of the team - taking out targets and destroying everything in their path in fully destructible environments. Become one with our two covert field operatives - experts in weapons and military tactics - and lay down cover fire, explore different paths, create distractions, or pin down the enemy in a deadly crossfire.
- Employ two-man tactics: Switch between team members at any time in single-player mode for maximum control. Have a friend join your game and play a team member either online, through system link, or split-screen.
- Explode your enemies: Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
- Destroy everything: Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls, and destroy almost anything in the environment.
- Get in on the action: In single-player mode, give commands to your teammate by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
- Deploy Puncture-Tech: Strategic destruction is made possible with new Puncture-Tech technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
 Hardware Requirements
Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, 2000 or Vista (admin rights required)
Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or equivalent processor
Graphics: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Memory: 1024 MB RAM
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Hard Drive: 7 GB uncompressed free hard disk space
input Devices: Keyboard and mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
This game is also known as Double Clutch in Japan.