Condemned: Criminal Origins User Reviews
- Melee Combat
- Fiddly door quests
- .The Melee Combat
- The Melee Combat is something that makes condemned criminally fun. It takes a unique twist on the FPS genre focusing primarily on melee combat. It does it so well that you never want to stop beating things with 2x4's you pull off walls. Which is rare in comparison to other FPS games' melee weapons. They're usually an afterthought that's used fleetingly after you run out of bullets and are busy trying to get away from your enemies for long enough to find a new gun.
Condemned is completely different to this. If you find a gun, chances are you won't want to use it b...
Great Melee Combat
No other game quite like this one
Doesn't last for very long
Lack of multiplayer
Repetitive after a few hours
Storyline doesn't really deliver
Condemned: Criminal Origins is first-person action game and it was one of the first titles to be released for the Xbox 360. It is made by Monolith, the same development team that brought you games like Blood and more recently, F.E.A.R. While the company has concentrated more on PC gaming, it is good for them to take a chance with the Console Market. Monolith have made a great game overall with unsettling atmosphere and very visceral melee combat. But you may feel a bit disappointed when all is said and done.
In Condemned, you play as Ethan Thomas, an agent who has been called in with other a...
- glitch? 4
- Livestreaming Condemned Storyline 1
- Condemned on moddb 0
- Weird bug in libarary chapter 5
- Is ethan crazy? 1
- Introduction Thread 10
- WTF? 9
- help on the crazy stick guy 7
- Question/ maybeending/ Black and white and the guys with like sward arms? 6
- Scary or Not 19
- ugly guy 8
- Is Condemned too hard for me? 0