Commandos 3 is a tactical action strategy game set against the backdrop of World War II where you must take control of an elite group of Commandos as they venture deep into enemy territory. The game features an improved graphics engine, more realistic AI, and a greater variety of enemies and equipment. The structure of the game has been completely revamped; it is no longer mission based and instead features a strong narrative that drives the player through the game.
- Commandos 3 Destination Berlin is the third installment in Pyro Studio?s legendary tactical strategy series, which has sold more than three million copies worldwide.
- Historical WWII campaigns: engage the enemy across Europe, from the Eastern front of Stalingrad, to the Gestapo Headquarters in Berlin, to the D-Day assault on Omaha Beach, each offering unique tactical situations
- Multiple paths to victory: prepare your commandos for a variety of strategies as enemy bombing raids lay waste to environments, requiring you to change your tactics and approach
- Guerrilla warfare: utilize ambush tactics, stealth, sabotage, and demolitions to disrupt enemy advances
- Multiplayer combat: test your skills head-to-head with up to 8 other players via LAN and Internet
- Improved accessibility: Commandos 3: Destination Berlin features more detailed, smaller maps providing more action-orientated missions that form part of an overall campaign. A strong narrative drives the story via cinematic briefing screens.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium® III 700 Mhz (or Athlon(tm) equivalent)
128 MB on Windows 98SE, 256 on Windows 2000/XP
32 MB DirectX 9 compatible 3D Graphics card (nVidia GeForce or Ati Radeon Chipset)
Windows 98SE/2000/XP-compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9-compatible)r
Quad-speed (4x) CD-ROM drive
2.5 GB free disk space
100% Windows 98SE/2000/XP -compatible mouse and keyboard