It is 2047 and the stakes could not be higher. Tiberium, a self-replicating alien substance that has infected the Earth, is spreading like a radioactive ice age. The GDI, a high-tech alliance of the world's most advanced nations, is fighting to contain Tiberium but Kane, the megalomaniacal leader of The Brotherhood of NOD, has other plans for Earth. Kane's secret society turned superpower is bent on using Tiberium to take control and transform humanity into his twisted vision of the future. All-out war rages over Tiberium and the fate of the planet rests in the balance.
- Fast, Fluid, Fun - The ultra-responsive, smooth-as-silk gameplay Command & Conquer invented is now better than ever, intuitively placing your entire arsenal at your fingertips.
- 35+ Single Player Missions - In a vast, open-world theater of war where each decision you make matters, you'll experience one cohesive, epic story told from the unique perspective of all three warring factions.
- The First Command & Conquer Game in Full HD - High Definition gameplay, 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound, and seamless live action cut scenes featuring Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica), Josh Holloway (LOST), Michael Ironside (Starship Troopers), Grace Park (Battlestar Galactica), Jennifer Morrison (House), Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars), and the original Kane himself, Joe Kucan, add up to the best looking-and sounding-Command & Conquer experience ever.
- Proven Real-Time Strategy (RTS)Controls for the Console - The unique, one-button interface, adapted from EA's award-winning The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth 2 for Xbox 360, offers an unparalleled ease-of-use for console RTS gamers.
- Adaptive AI - The game AI matches your style of play. Choose from play styles such as 'rushing', 'turtling', and more, or level the battlefield and let the AI use its own tactics to give you the highest level of challenge.
- Technology Makes the World Come Alive - Lose yourself in reflected sunlight and scream in sheer joy as you blow chunks off of enemy tanks, structures, and anything else you can launch a rocket at. The game world gains a new dimension and the battlefield comes to life as the atmosphere fills with smoke, fire, haze, tracers, explosions, and state-of-the-art weather effects.
- New Ways to Attack - Keep your opponent guessing by building flying battleships, wielding the power of terrifying Ion Storms, and combining units to form powerful, never-before-seen super-units.
- Xbox 360 Exclusives - From online game modes like Capture the Flag and Siege to AI battles in Multiplayer to a user interface built from the ground up with the console gamer in mind, Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on Xbox 360 is the ultimate way to experience Command & Conquer on the console.
- See the Enemy Before You Crush Them - Using Xbox 360's revolutionary VisionCam technology you can now literally see the face of your opponent while you decimate him in Xbox Live battles. Plus, for the winner, the Spotlight cam gives you an unchallenged ten seconds of fame to let your enemy know exactly how you feel about your victory.
 PC Hardware Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit (64-bit version of Vista not supported)
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Intel or higher, or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- Video: nVidia GeForce 4, ATI Radeon 8500 or greater (ATI Radeon 9200 and 9250 PCI, nVidia Geforce 4 MX cards not supported)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Network, Internet Multiplayer: 2 players (no voice support) - 56 Kbps Internet connection; 2-8 players (with voice transmission) - broadband-class connection
- DVD Drive: 8x or faster
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more of free space