Ignite the engine and power up your Dodge Viper. Strap into real cars like the Dodge Viper as you blaze your way through the competition on the most famous city streets in the world. It's going to take more than mere speed to beat the competition, its going to take skill. Powerslide, Drift, and sideswipe the competition as you drive with style on your way to the winner's circle.
City Racer is a street racing title featuring 12 licensed cars from such manufacturers as Volkswagen, Dodge, Mitsubishi, and Ford. Players compete on one of 12 real-world tracks. Players will twist and turn through the streets of Paris, Rome, New York, Moscow, and London as they not only rely on speed to win, but also skills in power sliding, drifting, and even sideswiping rival vehicles. Points are earned for each maneuver performed while racing, so style is just as important as technique. The arcade-like action is fueled by 14 different power-ups that will either help a player's car or hinder an opponent. Eight modes of play include Quick Race, Championship, Countdown, Last Man Standing, Chase, Sudden Death, and Mission.
- 8 Gameplay Modes: Outrun the competition through Quick Race, Championship, Countdown, Last Man Standing, Chase, Sudden Death, and Mission mode.
- 12 Licensed Cars: Choose your 4-wheeled weapon from carmakers like VW, Mitsubishi, Dodge, and Ford.
- 12 Tracks: Race through the most famous cities in the world, including Paris, London, Rome, Moscow, and New York.
- Arcade Power-ups: Tip the scales and edge out the competition using 14 different power-ups.
- PRESTIGE System: Drivers with style are the only ones who will win. Earn points for driving with skill and style as you powerslide through turns, catch air, and show up the competition.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium III 500 Mhz or Higher
32 MB 3D Video Card
1 GB HD
8x or Faster
128 MB RAM