The first inline title from Acclaim's extreme sports brand, Acclaim Max Sports, stars the founder of agressive inline himself -- Chris Edwards. Other top inline names -- such as Taig Kris, Jaren Grob, and Shane Yost -- are also on hand. The game features interactive environments filled with pedestrians and traffic, and challenges players to pull off outrageous tricks using ramps and other obstacles.
- Features Gravity Games and X Games Vert Champion Taig Khris, 2001 X Games Street Champion Jaren Grob, the founding father of Inline Skating, Chris Edwards in additon to Franky Morales, Shane Yost, Matt Lindenmuth, Eito Yasutoko, Sven Boekhorst, Matt Salerno and Sam Fogarty. We have the best of the best in Inline Skating.
- Introducing the innovative "Juice Meter"; timed levels are a thing of the past, now if you perform a trick your juice meter will raise and you'll be able to continue on, if you can't perform, your juice meter will run out and it's Game Over.
- 10 to 15 cinematic events per level that makes the worlds really come alive. As an example, if you skate off of the Atlas statue, the massive globe rolls on to the street smashing two buses that form into a half pipe.
- Over-the-top tricks never seen before in an action sport's game. Six types of manuals, grind transitions, double leg grind, new big air tricks, wall taps, stalls, wall flips, hand plants and much more.
- Rad soundtrack featuring bands like Saliva, Black Sheep, Reel Big Fish, Hoobastank, Sublime the Pharcyde and others.