The furious farmer and the pesky poultry are back for more fun and frolics, this time on the Nintendo Wii. In Chicken Shoot players have to help our friend the farmer defend his land against a load of cluckers who are hell bent on making his life a misery.
This tiresome bunch of feathered troublemakers is not giving any peace. Stop this hostile destruction from these rampaging roosters in Arcade mode, or fight against the clock in Classic mode in three difficulty levels. Six landscapes enchant the player again and again revealing new secrets and gimmicks every time. Punctuated with loads of different sound effects and underscored with idyllic music this game "will amuse not only the lone player, but the whole family with its variety of comic chicken animations, unique surprises and hilarious, raucous chicken noises". Invite and join forces with the like-minded for a spell of joint poultry plucking in a network, or on the Internet. Alternatively, stalk them alone and achieve the ultimate high score to secure first place on the international online scoreboard.
- Cartoon-style animation and graphics combined with comedy sound effects will make this a real hit with young gamers.
- Players have a choice of four weapons including shotguns, pistols and machine guns.
- Take the battle to the troublesome chickens in six different locations - The Village, Nevada Desert, Rocky Island, the Forest, Antarctica and Sahara.
- Arcade Mode - players have to dispatch a given number of chickens before they are allowed to progress to the next level.
- Classic Mode - gamers will have to pit their shooting prowess against the clock in order to get to the next level.
- Two player co-operative allows friends to work together to rack up big points.
- Four player competitive lets gamers can take on their friends in some adversarial chicken shooting action.
- Bonus pickups such as extra time, bombs and food vary the challenge and help the player to get one over their clucking enemy.
- Egg Catcher mini game takes gamers away from the frantic action, but they will have to stay alert in order to collect all the eggs.