Championship Manager Quiz was somewhat of a historic release for Sport Interactive as it was their first release for a console. It was also the first time that Sports Interactive developed and released a non-football management title.
Sports Interactive managing director Miles Jacobson said of the new game at the time of its release, "CM Quiz was born out of a board game that we used to play in the office involving subbuteo players, a screwed up bit of paper for a ball, and our own football knowledge. One day someone said 'this would make a really fun computer game'. And it does!".
- Available on PC and PS One
- Over 11,000 questions (WWTBAM had around 1000)
- Multiple-choice format of questioning
- Questions on domestic football as well as questions concerning internationals and other leagues/players
- FIVE different modes of play
- Play on your own or with a friend
- Special 'Pub Quiz' mode will enable you to find out who really is the king of football trivia!