The only game on the PC to feature updated signings from the January transfer window, CM06 is the latest incarnation in the legendary football managerment simulation series. No longer under the reigns of Sports Interactive, Beautiful Game Studios aim to expand the series yet further with this installment.
Championship Manager 2006 allows you to manage your club to glory, dealing with everything from tactics and training to transfers - everything you would expect a real-life football manager to do without owning a sheepskin coat.
- Club Benefactor Option - Give yourself a Billionaire Chairman and all the trimmings that come with it!
- Updated Player and Competition data - Player data has been given a complete overhaul and is the most realistic data to date.
- Revolutionary Gameplan Engine - New gameplan technology gives you the choice of camera angles and 3D TV aspects to provide the most exciting match day coverage of any previous CM title.
- Simulated World - Keep track of other competitions and leagues that exist in the game using our simulation match engine
- Customisable Highlights mode
- Improved Match Engine AI - The match day action has been overhauled for CM2006
- Player interaction - You can now communicate with your players throughout the season allowing you to explain your actions and appease disgruntled players.
- Player enquiries - The player enquiries feature, allows you to quickly gauge a players interest in joining your club without entering into long negotiations.
- Match Summary Screen
- Latest scores are displayed in a pop up screen.
- Pre-Match Information & Team information
- Match fitness
- Defensive Formations
- Parallel Match Processing - You can now watch a match whilst progressing through days using the Parallel Match Processing Technology.
- Player Knowledge - Player attributes can now be masked from the user making scouting more importantImproved Coaching and Scouting reports
- Board Interaction - Now much more approachable and take into consideration your league position and form when approached with your requests or ultimatums
- Transfer realism - Clubs will haggle during negotiations, other clubs will try and out bid you to land a star player and your rivals won't just sell up their star players, plus more media coverage