CM 00/01 was more than just an update. Continuing where CM 99/00 left off, CM 00/01 played an important role in taking the next step in fulfilling CM 3's initial potential. The game now included a wealth of media feedback as well as a host of other new ideas. Also being equipped with the very latest player and team data, it was at the top of all CM player's shopping list!
- Twenty-six concurrent leagues will be playable
- Accurate profiles and histories for over 50,000 players, managers, and coaches, collated by a dedicated army of football fans from every corner of the globe
- A full interactive transfer system featuring all the elements of modern day negotiations
- Full international simulation featuring all the major tournaments plus B-team and U-21 management opportunities. Now includes the Olympic Games U23 tournament
- Data Editor, allowing you to change and modify the stats used in the game. Keep your teams squads up to date or even add yourself into the game
- Local and National media involvement, you can now read and reply to media stories about the clubs and players and events in the game
- For the ultimate challenge you can now play the game using randomised fictional players