Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness User Reviews
Many awesome bosses
Four playable characters
Some fogging and slowdown
Graphics: The graphics is pretty good, with great-looking bosses and some pretty levels. There are however some slowdown and some fogging in here (even though much of it meant as a scary effect). But certainly good overall.
Sound: Very good sound-effects, that sound just as they should. The music is excellent, with some truly brilliant tunes, and is some of the best on the N64. Very, very good.
Gameplay: The camera works okay, unlike what some are claiming, the control is good and the level-design is decent. The battles in this game are superb, both against normal enemies and against the amaz...
- Score this game in the 1-10 scale. 5
- the rose 0
- i cant beat dracula in castle keep help!!! 0
- henry's kids 0
- help castlevania legacy of darkness 0
- help me!! 0
- How many times have you beaten Legacy of Darnkness? 3
- What is the reason you bough this game? 2
- I don't know what to do... 2
- carrie 4
- Castlevania Gamespy Title fight 0
- In Villa, stuck at beginning gate, please help meeee! 3