Taking on the character of Max Damage, you have total freedom to play the game any way you want: play the tracks; waste your opponents; or rack up the points by ridding the world of hideous zombie mutations. Discover pick-ups such as the 'slaughter mortar' for that extra killing edge. It's total freedom; there are no rules- just drive to survive. Features 20 cars, and 32 tracks in 8 areas.
Now the same Mac & PC classic that was BANNED AROUND THE WORLD is back and available on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch!
Carmageddon features real-world environments that have been turned into killing fields, where the locals stay out on the streets at their peril. As well as using your car as a weapon, every level is sprinkled generously with power-ups that have a vast variety of mad effects, adding a whole extra level of craziness to the proceedings. In every event you have the option to “play it your way”… Waste all your opponents, kill every pedestrian, or (perish the thought) complete all the laps. Oh and watch out – the cops in their super-tough armoured patrol vehicles are lurking, and if they catch you being bad they’ll be down on you like several tons of cold pork!
• 28 dangerously deranged Opponents
• 11 wildly exhilarating Environments
• Career Mode featuring 36 satisfyingly violent Levels
• Race and Wreck opponents to unlock 30 playable cars!
• Universal App
• iCloud Support
• 27 Cunning Stuntworthy Achievements
• Game Center integration
• Multiple control methods: digital, analogue (mix ‘n’ match), tilt
• Edit your control layout in game to your preferences
• Comprehensive Action Replay System
• Movie editing; Save your movies straight from the game to YouTube; Share links using iOS 6
• Retina display and iPhone 5 support
• Environment maps and other special effects
• Enhanced pre-lit environments
• Buckets of gibs
• Tons of laughs
 PC Hardware Requirements
OS: IBM PC and compatibles with MS-DOS 6.2 or above
CPU: Pentium 90
Ram: 16 MB RAM
CD-ROM:4x CD-ROM drive with MSCDEX 2.25 and above
Multiplayer network game requires IPX network
20 MB hard disk space
VGA and SVGA graphics support (1 MB graphics card required)
Supports Sound Blaster and 100 percent compatible sound cards
Supported peripherals: mouse (Microsoft mouse and 100 percent compatible), joysticks, steering wheels (Thrustmaster, Mad Katz, and Performa)