Experience the fierce battles of war in a first person view point with Call of Duty. You are a regular soldier working in the most feared places in the world. This all new war game features realistic environments, weapons and locations. Engage the enemy in vehicle chases, tank battles and digging in the depths of the enemies stronghold.
Developed by Infinity Ward--a newly formed studio including 22 of the individuals, and all of the production leads, who developed the PC title Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
Call of Duty delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of World War II's epic battlefield moments like never before - through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
Play through the chaos of battle as part of a well-trained squad, that lays down covering fire and pulls its wounded to safety. In addition to authentic squad movements and tactics, each soldier's distinct personality and training comes out on the battlefield.
No one soldier or nation single-handedly won the war. For the first time, Call of Duty captures the war from multiple perspectives, through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers. Battle through 24 missions spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns. Take on mission objectives ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat and rescue. Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense World War II experience yet.
- Cinematic Intensity of War - Experience the realism of the Second World War as never seen before. Play as Allied soldiers battling Nazi forces through a variety of authentic combat missions.
- United Offensive - World War II was fought and won through the efforts of average soldiers who all went above their Call of Duty. Now, for the first time ever players can experience the gripping combat of WWII through the eyes of American, British and Russian soldiers.
- Intense First Person Shooter Combat - Based on the enhanced version of the Quake III Game Engine, Call of Duty delivers an intense FPS experience, blending fast action and detailed graphics.
- 24 missions spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns.
- Take on mission objectives ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat and rescue.
- Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense World War II experience yet.