Award-winning developer Gray Matter Interactive follows up on the success of Infinity Ward's Call of Duty - winner of over 80 Game of the Year and 50 Editors' Choice awards worldwide – with Call of Duty: United Offensive. Take the role of American, British, and Russian soldiers in some of the most climactic battles of World War II, including the Battle of the Bulge, the invasion of Sicily, and the Battle of Kursk.
Fight in tanks, jeeps, motorcycles, even a bomber. Work with your squad through snow and rain, using new weapons including flamethrowers and deployable machine guns, or by calling in artillery strikes. 13 All-New Single Player missions spanning three campaigns. 11 exciting new Multiplayer maps and 3 new multiplayer modes including Domination, Capture the Flag, and Base Assault.
You take control of a soldier during WWII. During the first of the campaign, you're a GI under Moody's command during the Ardennes Battle. After that, you're a RAF Gunner that will help Dutch resistance along with Major Ingram before joining his SAS unit. Finally, you're playing a Soviet during the Kursk battle.
It's a FPS where you have to shoot against enemies by taking cover or ducking mortar shoots. You can change weapons by taking them from corpses. Also, CoD is allowing you to place explosives or to drive a tank.
- Expansion pack for Call of Duty features three new single-player campaigns and expanded multiplayer modes
- Includes 12 new single-player levels and enhanced multiplayer experience with 10 new maps
- Fight WWII through either American, British and Russian soldiers
- Advanced weapons include flamethrowers and ability to "cook off" grenades before throwing
- New ranking feature rewards objectives met
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Win 98/2000/ME/XP
Processor: Pentium III 700 Mhz or Higher
Video Card: 32 MB 3D Video Card
Hard Drive: 1.4 GB HD
CD-ROM: 8x or Faster
RAM: 128 MB RA