Call of Duty 3 User Reviews
- Solid single player campaign.
- Bonus material upon completing the game.
- Great storyline, involving many different divisions.
- Wii controls work well.
- Many interactive levels.
- Variety of weapons.
- You get to drive different vehicles.
- No online OR multiplayer! Gah!
- Framerate can get a bit slow and can lag.
Call of Duty 3 for the Wii is simply put; great. It offers a solid single player campaign to play through, with fourteen different and motivating levels. Upon these levels are different storylines, which is one of the main focuses of the game. You take the control of different characters from different countries - or divisions - and it takes you to complete one main and simple objective: defeat the Germans by "squashing them" into Chambois, a city in France which is very important in the Normandy Breakout. It's the city where you finally defeat the Germans once and for all, fulfilling your ...
- Gameplay lasts for hours; super replay value
- Controls easy to use
- Graphics up-close better than other Wii games
- Wide variety of guns and rifles available
- Driving a tank also an option and
- Many more features such as subtitle options and quick control changes
Not many bad things to say, however,
- Missions not detailed enough (you don't know what number of mission you are on)
- Plot of game sometimes hard to understand
- Ammo runs out fairly quickly; resolved easy by picking up ammo from an enemy
These issues can be easily resolved by reading a manual, something I didn't do!
When you start to play Call of Duty 3, based on World War 2 (which killed 17 million soldiers alone), you get a sense of excitement that runs through your body. It's an adrenaline rush worth every penny of the £34.99.* Straight from the start, after a 5 minute training exercise, you get to kill Nazi Germans invading a castle, with a huge field (enough to hold all of Neoseeker members!), shooting them with unlimitedrectly and shoot them rifle ammo, the only chance to get unlimited ammo, and make them retreat.
Advance to the next level, where you aim to kill the "left-overs", using a Panzer ...
- Great graphics (Other than one thing, which I mention in the Bad section)
- Great lighting
- Controls are easy to pick up and play
- Great SIXAXIS support
- Pretty good selection of weapons
- Yes the graphics are great, but the game is FULL of framerate issues
- It's a bit short
- The online multiplayer lags quite a bit. I KNOW that's not the Playstation Network's fault because Resistance has 40 player online with no lag
Alright, so I picked up this game and started to play. The controls were easy to pick up and play, and I got used to them right away. I quickly noticed that SIXAXIS support felt smooth and was easy to get used to.
THIS is what brought the game down though. The very first firefight in the game.... lags HORRIBLY. I had the frames per second dropping to about 5-10. This is an issue that seemed to plague the whole game, and it's something that probably could have been easily avoided, if Activision didn't rush this game out.
The sound effects were amazing though, but every once in a while, when a ...
- Join Neoseeker's Call of Duty community 0
- Animation: Call of Duty Gun Control Edition (Black Ops 2) 0
- MULTIPLAYER 16
- Psychology study of sleep and gaming 0
- PLEASE HELP ME 0
- How to check achievements in Call of Duty 3 on PS3 0
- call of duty 3 0
- Planes/air assualt vehicles 2
- PS3 New maps 0
- Hidden Weapons 3
- Need help to pass Close-Quarters Combat in Call Of Duty 3 WII 4
- loading 0