Call of Duty: Finest Hour review
Call Of Duty: Finest Hour
*AI is very good
*squad members actually help you
*the guns are realistic
*can pick up enemy weapons
*VERY VERY Frustrating at times
*vehicle missions are a pain.
If you like the MOH series you will love this game. The action is intense, bullets flying everywhere, grenades going off. The sound really brings the action to life. There is never a dull moment in this game, and unlike MOH if you try to take on the whole German army yourself you WILL get killed. There are very few bad things I can say about the game. One of them is the fact that some levels are insanely hard and even if you put it on easy you will still be tearing your hair out. Another is that it is rather short. Especially on the african front, there are only 4 missions! The game also lacks pistols. It may not sound like a lot, but they would come in handy.
Overall COD has everything you want in a WWII game, well worth the $50.
About the author
- getting out of the tanks 12
- Does anyone play Call of Duty: Finest Hour? 0
- Cheats that dont work. 0
- eliinate anti tank hiding upstairs? 2
- Join Neoseeker's Call of Duty community 0
- second to last american level 1
- Call of duty Finest hour online: ITS BACK!! 0
- Call of duty 2
- Is this game worth the buy 3
- help with british level required 6
- The Front (multiplayer map) 3
- Does anyone know 4