Call of Duty: Finest Hour review
Graphics, very good, smooth most of the time
Weapons, very realistic and fun
AI, excellent teamates know what they are doing and watch your back when necessary
This is an FPS that takes you to World War II as many different soildiers, as you make your way through the game you play as different people to do a variety of missions.
The graohics are very good and make it seem as if you are really there. The AI is superb and makes it even more realistic.
The weapons are the actual weapons of the war and are very good and look extremely realistic.
I recomend this to any FPS PS2 player and any WWII enthusiast with a PS2
About the author
- Does anyone play Call of Duty: Finest Hour? 0
- Cheats that dont work. 0
- eliinate anti tank hiding upstairs? 2
- Join Neoseeker's Call of Duty community 0
- second to last american level 1
- Call of duty Finest hour online: ITS BACK!! 0
- Call of duty 2
- Is this game worth the buy 3
- getting out of the tanks 11
- help with british level required 6
- The Front (multiplayer map) 3
- Does anyone know 4