Burnout Revenge lets gamers rip through rush hour traffic and lay waste to scores of rubbernecking roadhogs in an over-the-top scene of vehicular mayhem.In addition to tricked out new race, crash and road rage modes, Burnout Revenge takes the series' blistering speed and spectacular destruction to dizzying new heights with an all-new Revenge mode, challenging gamers to battle the clock and unleash their frustrations on rush hour traffic.
The sequel to 2004's racing game of the year, Burnout Revenge straps gamers into the fastest, most dangerous racer on the road. Fight dirty or go down in flames - the only rule is complete automotive anarchy.
Built for unprecedented destruction, Burnout Revenge challenges gamers to exact their revenge on rush hour traffic, vindictive rival racers and anything else that gets between them and the finish line.
Featuring multi-level tracks designed for fighting, wicked vertical takedowns, explosive new crashbreakers, new gameplay modes and wide open "crash courses" for epic crash sequences that put Hollywood to shame, Burnout Revenge redefines speed and aggression for the ultimate in vehicular combat.
When gamers are ready to take their rage on the road, a massive suite of online modes and features open up endless possibilities to slam, shunt and stonewall new enemies all over the world. Happy hunting!
- Revenge is Sweet – It's not about winning, it's about vengeance. An all-new revenge meter tracks underhanded tactics and leads gamers down the path to the ultimate payback. Fight dirty and be rewarded ....
- Check Traffic – Think hockey on the highway. Now every vehicle on the road is in play and a potential target – or weapon. Ram traffic into your rivals, slam cars into vicious combo-based pile-ups and lay waste to everything in sight. Don't fear traffic – fight it
- Traffic Attack – An all-new traffic attack mode pits gamers against the clock in a mad dash for destruction. It's not about dodging traffic, it's about levelling it by any means necessary
- Crash Redefined – Show Hollywood how it's done with all-new open-ended crash junctions. With multiple start points, complex, vertically-oriented tracks and hundreds of cars begging to be decimated, Burnout Revenge is the king of crash
- Grudge Match – Punish a rival enough and they'll develop a grudge – and then you'll need to take care of them personally in an all-new grudge match
- Built to Battle – Designed for maximum carnage, Burnout Revenge's tracks are loaded with massive jumps, multiple paths and nasty chokepoints to deliver the ultimate brutal car combat. Vertical takedowns and in-race crashbreakers open up new avenues for destruction
- Car Deformation – with more than 3 times the car deformation in Burnout 3: Takedown, Burnout Revenge lets gamers literally rip cars to shreds
- Car Classes – All-new cars in three classes (race, muscle and crash) accentuate different play styles and power up, physically transforming as they become more powerful
- Untouchable Speed – Burnout Revenge delivers unrivaled, retina-searing speed that can only possibly be topped by the real thing
- Real World Locations – Burnout Revenge features tracks spanning three continents and inspired by real-world cities - from Detroit to Rome to Tokyo.
- Online Play* – Take Burnout Revenge online for 6 player online action on the PlayStation 2 and via Xbox Live.
 Hardware Requirements
Memory Card (for PS2) - 35KB
Analog Control, Vibration Function, Pressure Sensitive, Progessive Scan
Logitech/PS2 USB Headsets (optional)
Online: Ethernet Broadband required
Newtork Adapter (PS2) required - 6 Players