A unique cylindrical playing field reinvigorates the familiar classic gameplay of creating enormous hamburgers while fending off wieners, condiments and spices. The rich 3D world allows players to see the entire landscape of a level while figuring out the fastest way to the next burger. By strategically mapping the obstacle-littered platforms, numerous paths of burger creation can be explored.
 Game Play
Four-player online, split-screen local multiplayer and other savory ingredients will be showcased for the first time. Starving bosses, pepper shakers and the devilish Mr Egg will be featured in Chef Peter Pepper’s recipe for culinary dominance.
BurgerTime HD is an extension of the original 1982 classic that involves creating gigantic burgers while dodging zany condiments trying to thwart the culinary formations of Chef Peter Pepper. Featuring all-new visuals including a brand-new cylindrical playing field and puzzle-platforming levels, BurgerTime HD combines exotic elements of bosses, powerups and multiplayer (online and split screen) to satisfy gamers’ fast food tastebuds.
- Rotating Environment System that adds visual flare to the whole arcade experience.
- Fully 3D world, where you can see behind you and on the other side of the world, to figure out the fastest way to the next burger or how to beat your friends
- 4 challenging worlds, 50 total maps (20 for Wii - which is single player). Loaded with content!
- All new boss battles added to create a rewarding experience in beating each world.
- All new platforming gameplay added to make the game even more fun. New features like dangerous interactive platforms, rocket riding, new weapons, as well as the ability to pick up and throw your enemies everywhere!
- All new multiplayer modes! Simultaneous Split-screen and Online Multiplayer Modes for up to 4 players