Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars User Reviews
The greatest graphics yet seen on a handheld, intellegent puzzles, subtelly funny. Fantastic stuff.The bad:
Often frustrating, the storyline can also get very confusing. Is unthinkably offensive towards the English.Summary:
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars was originally a successful pc game of the same name. Realising that money could be made from the game once again. Revolution software hired port-over veterans Bam! to bring the game over to the Game Boy Advance.
One of the largest changes that was made was the jump from point and click to a fully controllable character. With a few extra buttons that help you find objects that normally only a mouse would find, the minimal amount of controls no longer becomes a problem.
The game has a very haunting storyline. What seems to be a normal murder turns out to be...
- Stuck near the start (SPOILERS-TAGGED) 14
- can't save broken sword on vista 2
- Windows XP? 8
- Graphics/Colour problem 0
- toilet brush bit -HELP NEEDED 5
- The Museum and the Window - Please Help! 0
- Need help saving game 9
- cant save broken sword 1 3
- ALgo raro pasa.... en el juego 0
- walkthrough for broken sword on the wii 22
- Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars YOUTUBE playtrough 4
- Ireland Towel Help! 4