Bloody Roar 3 review
Bloody Roar 3
Great, neat graphics, generally fast gameplay, anime style cast of characters, each with their own fighting styles.The bad:
Occasionally lags (very rarely), too easy, not enough characters, 2 tigers?Summary:
Bloody Roar 3 on PS2 took me one day to complete arcade with one charcter (because I picked Stun, a really slow insect dude), I was amazed how fast the game runs, I think it runs about 60FPS, which makes for fast paced button mashing, which is cool.
The characters range from Uriko, a quick agile kitty girl, to slower characters like Gado, a lion, and Long, a tiger. The best charcters in my opinion are Uriko, cos she's 2 quick for most opponents, and Xion, partly because his combos dish out a lot of damage.
Great soundtrack, just a bit too easy to unlock the secret charcters; Kohryu the Iron Mole, and Uranus the Chimera. Overall an excellent beat-em-up which I picked up at a bargain price..
About the author
- Total User Reviews: 1
- Pics soooo sweet make u wanna smake somebody 6
- special attacks thread 3
- Bloody Roar Extreme on PC ? 6
- specials 3
- How Do I Do Longs Ultimate Combo? 0
- No Guard Battle and Highest Difficulty Modes 1
- Who would win? Uranus or Xion 5
- Favorite Characters? 80
- Can you get a good hour or so playing your games with out your sister singing? 6
- websites with good pics 7
- uriko< >uranus 10
- Uranus 3