Armed with your investigate skills and the tools of the Blade Runner trade, you'll be immersed in a world that lives and breathes around you with breakthrough lighting and visual effects. Your ability to survive will be put to the test in the richest game environment ever created for your PC.
- Immerse yourself in the dark, gritty world of Los Angeles 2019, where you become both the hunter and the hunted
- Four CDs packed with over 100 interative environments including original movie sets
- Groundbreaking Real-Time story sturcture creates a unique experience every time you play
- Interact with over 70 motion-captured charaters, all with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and their own agendas
- Stunning visuals, as well as atmospheric smoke, fog, fire and rain that affect your character in Real-Time
- Top notch Hollywood talent from the original film including Sean Young, James Hong, Joe Turkey, Brian James and William Sanderson
- Rich, ambient, multi-track audio environment creates an immersive gaming experience
- Includes specially recreated cuts from the original Blade Runner soundtrack
- Continually animating, full screen, high resolution cinematics and game play in millions of emulated colors
- Dramatic camera movements - during gameplay - heighten the Blade Runner experience
- Step into the role of a Blade Runner by utilizing the ESPER photo analysis machine, administering the Voigh-Kampff replicant detetion test, flying in a police Spinner and analyzing clues with your Knowledge Integration Assistant (KIA)
- Breakthrough Real-Time lighting, such as directional, color, volumetric, attenuated and animating effects
- No hardware acceleration required
 Hardware Info
Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 (with service pack 3.0 or higher), Pentium 90 MHz CPU (Pentium 133 recommended), 16MB of RAM (32MB recommended), 16 bit SVGA graphics card w/2 MB video RAM, hard drive with 175 MB available (300MB recommended), 4x CD-ROM drive, Microsoft compatible mouse and mouse driver, Windows 95 & Windows NT supported sound cards.