- Mission-based gameplay: Both tactical action and stealth.
- Full arsenal of weaponry: In addition to nanotech abilities and vehicles to command.
- Third-person point of view: With a situational first-person camera.
- Engrossing Story Line: Story interwoven through nine scheming illuminati.
- Fascinating environments: Including Moon, Mars, Seoul, Macau, and Shanghai.
- RPG-style character development: Streamlined skill development & inventory system.
- Your choice of character: Select and develop one of four mercenaries from four character classes.
- Build specific abilities through gameplay experience:Complete missions a variety of ways and interact with the non-playable characters to determine your character's development.
- Equipment: Equip your mercenary with hi-tech gadgetry, weapons, and body reconstructors.
- Cooperative play: Work with a friend in the single-player mode.
- Multiplayer goodies: Customized levels and missions for the multiplayer modes.
- Unreal Warfare engine: With MathEngine's Karma physics support.
$ Compare Prices
- North America:
- Oct 4, 2004 (Xbox)
- Feb 15, 2004 (PS2)
- Oct 15, 2003 (PC)
- Europe: Jan 6, 2005