The Black Mirror User Reviews
Story, atmosphere, riddlesThe bad:
A very enjoyable game with fantastic atmosphere. I like the very nice and detailed graphics. However, the somewhat paranoid copy protection every time you start up the game, is imho unneccessary. The story is dark yet exciting, and your tasks (the riddles) make sense since they are all organic with the story and also solvable. Neither just put there to annoy you, nor almost impossible to solve (everyone who ever played "The 11th Hour" will know what I am talking about). And our hero, Samuel Gordon: is he handsome, or what?!? Wow ...!
There is, however, a good reason that only adults (above t...
- Warmhill church 0
- Attic inventory glitch... 0
- DISAPEARING PEOPLE 0
- HELP! Picture in a fireplace 0
- Wolf 5
- Help chapter 5 - I cannot speak to Victoria... 4
- Problem in chapter 4 1
- Malite Veine Odire A riddle to me 1
- help in chapter 6 1
- HUGE HELP NEEDED ON CHAPTER 4 1
- chapter 3 where is the academy so i can rule out the ruins? 0
- can't find bates 0