BioShock 2 User Reviews
Oh Bioshock, I never did understand all the hype behind you. Then again some games really rely on their story to make everything click and turn things up to the next level and "Would You Kindly" seems to be the precise moment when that click happened, and people began to look upon it as a masterpiece and proclaim it to be one of the greatest examples of video games as art. Sadly I had already played through Sons of Liberty 6 years prior; a title which also dealt with the themes of artificial free will, so the impact of the dramatic reveal was muted quite a bit for me.
Still with it's unpar...
Bioshock 2 is an atmospheric sequel to the 2007 game, Bioshock. It has a few things lacking, including the length of its predecessor. Oh, and it has Multiplayer. Now for the detailed review.
Bioshock 2 is extremely detailed, especially in the underwater portions, but it isn't something we haven't seen in the first Bioshock. Bioshock 2 does a very nice job of portraying a decrepit underwater city, but again, the first Bioshock already did this. Rapture is still very detailed, and it has a couple new locations, which is nice for people who are already a fan of the Bioshock series. I d...
- Good Ending Discussion 42
- You seriously need to check this out! 0
- Bioshock 4 or 5 since theres Bioshock infinite 23
- Easter Eggs and Stuff *spoilers* 11
- Favourite weapon & plasmid combinations 11
- Online ranking trophy help 6
- Bioshock 2 videos 0
- BioShock: Ultimate Rapture announced, bundling all pre-Infinite BioShock onto one disc 5
- Harvesting or Rescuing Little Sisters 33
- Bring it on Big Sister! [Contains Gameplay Spoilers] 30
- Bioshock 2 - possible BUG in single player? 1
- Bioshock: Rapture 3