Following Alice's near-fatal poisoning in Japan, the paranormal investigating trio decides a vacation is in order. Traveling to Greece, they find themselves in the remote fishing village of Agia Anna. However, they soon learn that even while on vacation their work is never done. It seems that ancient creatures of legend known as the Sea People have been emerging from the ocean at night and dragging villagers down to the depths to eat them. Ben, Simon, and Alice must investigate and put an end to the Scourge of the Sea People!
Players take control of Ben Jordan and can make him interact with his environment. For making him move, they had just to select the "walk" action and then click on where they want to see Ben. Ben can also talk, interrogate, observe or pick up objects by doing the same scheme: choosing the action and then clicking on the chosen person or object. Ben can also combine objects in his inventory.
- Sixth case for Ben Jordan: Visit the Greek village of Agia Anna and try to solve the mystery behind the Sea People
- Meet Quincy Sanbourne, the writer of the PI Handbook
- Visit different islands in order to progress in your investigation
- Play a drinking contest with Ben's friend, Simon
- Swim in the depths of the sea and solve the enigmas in order to find the city of the Sea People
 Hardware Requirements
- Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium® III 800 Mhz
- 64 MB RAM
- 64 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card
- DirectX® 9 Compatible Sound Card