Ben is called out to the tiny desert town of Dunesberg, California, to investigate the disappearance of a local man who went out searching for the Lost Galleon, a Spanish treasure ship said to be located somewhere beneath the sands.
The game is also existing in a Deluxe Version, with fully voiced characters and if the background story is still the same, it's been improved. The Deluxe version has been released in March 2010.
Players take control of Ben Jordan and can make him interact with his environment. For making him move, they had just to select the "walk" action and then click on where they want to see Ben. Ben can also talk, observe or pick up objects by doing the same scheme: choosing the action and then clicking on the chosen person or object. Ben can also combine objects in his inventory.
- Second case for Ben Jordan: Find a man who disappeared when searching the Lost Galleon of the Salton Sea
- Meet new characters from the old prospector requesting Moonshine to the treasure hunter so overprotective of his map
- More enigmas to solve than in the first case
- Western soundtrack
 Hardware Requirements
- Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP
- Pentium® III 800 Mhz
- 64 MB RAM
- 64 MB DirectX® 9 Compatible Video Card
- DirectX® 9 Compatible Sound Card
[li16x CD-ROM Drive
- Keyboard, Mouse, Speakers